Sunday, June 20, 2010

Big News!

So after some careful consideration- Sam and I have decided to push back the wedding a year. There are several reasons but the driving factor was that I am applying for grad school at A&M. The program I'm looking at is 18 months long and starts in the Spring of 2011. If I get in- I will finish school and be able to look for a job wherever Sam is stationed after I graduate in May of 2012.

We would actually get to be newlyweds that live TOGETHER. No more living on separate continents!!!

I think this makes the most sense in the long run and although I'm not entirely happy that its going to be a bit longer until I get to become Mrs. Morris- waiting will make the whole process less stressful on us and our families.

Also Sam gets to come home for Christmas! So I'm looking forward to that AND actually getting to take engagement pictures!!

Oh, and in case you were wondering- we are thinking May 25th, 2012 for the date. Its long enough after graduation but not too close to Sam's birthday and not so late that it will be too hot outside for the ceremony.

Until next time : )

No comments:

Post a Comment