So I finally decided that I don't have to decide what I want to be right now. I'm just going to keep working at whippersnappers and improve my sales techniques while I save money for the wedding. I want to get an MBA and own a couple businesses, but they usually require about 2 years post-grad work experience so we'll see when I get there.
Then once we find out where Sam is going next I'll either start working on learning another language or go check out our new city. We set the date... officially... and we're both happy with it. I'm not going to say when yet because its not actually official until we book something but I will say Fall 2011.
Since its in the Fall- that means that a totally different color scheme and some other changes since its not peak season. I'll keep you updated on that as we go! but for now I really need to get ready for work : )
No comments:
Post a Comment