They also allow you to set up a tasting so that you don't have to book anything until you've actually sampled their food. We set up a tasting for December 22nd so Sam could be here (ONLY 4 MORE WEEKS BY THE WAY!!) and at that time they'll let us sample all the appetizers, main dishes, side dishes and even the signature cocktails they are going to make for us.
I was really excited as we left that meeting and she sent us our quote later that evening... that was when the trouble started. We had told her we would have a certain number of people because we weren't really sure, so when the price came back there was a little bit of sticker shock! However, when broken down- it's really not expensive compared to a lot of other places I've seen when looking at some of the all-inclusives and things. Plus its totally customized and so much more than just the food!!! Nevertheless we actually looked at our guest list and we're looking at closer to 100 people so I email Kristen back and she gave me a quote that was much more palatable (and realistic).
My mom and I are ready to go ahead but we're encountering some trouble from the peanut gallery. Needless to say we're still on the rocks a little bit about it but hopefully things will all work out like their supposed to!!
Wish me luck!!
No comments:
Post a Comment