Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cathedral Oaks, Belton TX

On Monday (my day off), I decided to check out a new venue in Belton called Cathedral Oaks. It's a beautiful venue (and one of the owners is a KD!), but sadly I think it's a little out of my price range. All they were offering on top of the facility was tables and chairs and the Magnolia House for the groom to get ready in/ a place to have a rehearsal dinner. No linens, centerpieces, coordination or anything like that from what I understood and they wanted almost as much as one of the all-inclusives that I saw on Tuesday. I was just really disappointed because I liked everything except the price. They did say they could offer a military discount (woo-hoo!) but I'm still not sure if that would be enough. Nevertheless- it is beautiful... Check out the pics : )



No comments:

Post a Comment