So I pretty much feel that once I find the perfect venue... everything else will fall into place. At least I hope so because if it doesn't... our wedding is going to be a big mess! I have too many ideas! To that end, I have a few appointments to go look at a few venues next week.
On Monday I will be visiting Double Creek Crossing in Caldwell and I will probably stop by Cathedral Oaks in Belton either Monday or Tuesday. Cathedral Oaks is pretty much brand new and the date I really want is already taken so it's not too high on my ranks, but I want to check it out because it's so close. Double Creek Crossing- its hard to tell from the pictures because there aren't that many but it has a really pretty area for the ceremony- and you know me I'll always thinking about how the pictures will turn out.
I have a few more I'm interested in, its just hard with my work schedule because most days I work 10-6 which isn't really enough time to drive too far and it doesn't help that I'm looking ALL over for the perfect place.
There is another Bridal Expo in Austin I'm thinking about going to because I got an email with a free ticket. So I might even find something else out there.
Until next time...
ps. Sam comes home to visit in less than 16 weeks! It may sound like a lot, and it is, but I'm excited and time goes by faster if I count down the days : )
No comments:
Post a Comment