After my foray into the world of linens, I realized two things. 1) I am really indecisive. 2) I needed a better picture/direction for the wedding.
I can't do anything about the first one right now but I did get to thinking about the second problem. This is what I came up with:
Sam and I like to travel. We've both been all over the world. We've also spent a lot of time apart and had to correspond via email, skype, and even letters when he was in basic training. Sam also works on planes, which links to traveling.
Ergo, our wedding is going to have a vintage travel theme. I haven't figured out all the details yet but I've got some cool ideas working in my head. My mom and I even found a great "antique" globe and some wooden bi-planes at Marshall's (on sale!).
I also tweaked my colors a little bit too. Imagine a deep reds and purples with some light buttery/lemon yellow to lighten it up. I'm excited to finally have a vision so hopefully I can pull everything together.
No comments:
Post a Comment