Sunday, February 13, 2011

A much needed update!

It's been almost a month since I updated my blog and of course a lot has happened!

First- I bought a dress!! It's beautiful and lacy and fits all of my curves! It was a kind of dramatic experience though. I bought a dress from the first store and then I had some cold feet because I wasn't sure if I tried enough on or anything like that. Luckily, there is a no refunds policy so I just had to let those fears go and embrace it! It's going to be fabulous- but I definitely need to hit the gym instead of eating oreos like I am now!

We also got our save the dates in the mail so I hope to get them out by the end of this week. I'm still missing a few addresses though. I'm so not on top of things these days.

I finally committed to linens (just in time to get them on sale too)! I'm not sure why it was so hard to pick out the stupid tableclothes and napkins but I finally did and hopefully everything will come together on the day of. My mom keeps telling me its going to be beautiful- but the perfectionist/panicky person I am, I just can't be sure. It's so stressful when I think that I'm only doing this once and I just want it to be perfect, but that's seriously affecting my ability to do anything. I keep thinking that if Sam was around things would be easier because he keeps me so grounded, but who knows if that's true. Besides he's got a lot on his plate too getting us ready to move to Hawaii. There are so many ducks we have to get in a row before they'll let me come with him, but hopefully I'll get to go out there before the wedding to help pick out a house and furniture.

Anyways, I'm definitely checking things off the list but I still feel like there's a long, long way to go. I'll keep you posted. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment